- 15 mm wide black macramé band with circumference of 20 cm and smaller option of 19 cm
- 3 green jade (nephrite) stones with a total of 2.51 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- unique signature cut : Mgoun cut
- a total of approx 4.2 gr recycled 18k white gold (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece):
- the stones are set in a smooth (non faceted) solid 18k white gold case
- solid recycled 18k white gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
Majestic. The word that comes to mind when looking at this ultra cool mens bracelet. To accentuate the deep and emerald like colour of the green jade stones, we kept the rest simple. White gold, black cord, Mgoun cut...Majestic.
Jade has been cherished by humanity for more than 3000 years. In Chinese tradition Green Jade symbolizes the five virtues of humanity, which are courage, modesty, justice, compassion and wisdom. Wearing green jade will bring out the prodigy in you, amplifying your best qualities or gifts. It's considered a very lucky gemstone, usually bringing the peace and harmony in tense and conflicted situations, and will help to manifest and achieve your goals in life.
Our Green Jade (nephrite) is sourced in British Columbia, Canada.