The Prodigy 10mm – silver – storm blend
€750,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 10 mm wide macramé band
- available in sizes 200mm and 210mm (large)
- storm blend : army green, light grey and midnight blue
- 3 green nephrite (jade) stones with a total of 2.45 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- unique signature cut: Mgoun cut
- a total of 2.52 gr recycled silver 925 (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the stones are set in a faceted solid silver case
- solid recycled silver button lock with MAQÉ logo
Unveil your inner prodigy! The 3 stunning deep green jade stones cut in our special Mgoun cut, set in silver and clasped onto an ubercool macramé design of greens and greys. So distinctive yet super wearable and durable; combine with your watch and any other bracelet.Please note that our gemstones are natural, untreated and unheated and colours will slightly vary. We work hard to always select the special ones that catch the eye and warm the heart.
Jade has been cherished by humanity for more than 3000 years. In Chinese tradition Green Jade symbolizes the five virtues of humanity, which are courage, modesty, justice, compassion and wisdom. Wearing green jade will bring out the prodigy in you, amplifying your best qualities or gifts. It's considered a very lucky gemstone, usually bringing the peace and harmony in tense and conflicted situations, and will help to manifest and achieve your goals in life. Our Green Jade (nephrite) is sourced in British Columbia, Canada.
- The Bracelet
- Bracelet details
- Provenance & Meaning