The Protector 15mm – silver – safari blend
€995,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 15 mm wide macramé band
- available in sizes 200mm (standard) and 210mm (large)
- 3 black nephrite (jade) stones with a total of 4.4 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- safari blend: a mix of taupe, middle brown and beige
- unique signature cut: Mgoun cut
- a total of 2.52 gr recycled silver 925 (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the stones are set in a faceted solid silver case
- solid recycled silver button lock with MAQÉ logo
Subtle color tones and therefor super tasteful! This 'safari' blend MAQÉ has a macrame blend of taupe, mid brown and beige is our top seller for men. The black ethically mined jade stones stand out and give the this bracelet a bold look. Worn with a watch or other bracelet this MAQÉ piece is a real statement piece.
Black nephrite (jade) is often referred to as an important tool for looking inward, it allows for honest self-evaluation and helps absorb unhealthy and destructive emotions. A talisman for following your own truth and protecting you from negatieve influences from the outside. We source our black nephrite from Wyoming in the USA.
- The Bracelet
- Bracelet details
- Provenance & Meaning