The Unconditional 10mm – Safari blend
€2.750,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 10 mm macramé band with circumference of 170 mm and smaller option of 160 mm
- camouflage inspired macramé band : beige, taupe and light brown
- 3 rose quartz stones in the Dome cut with a total of 2.9 carats (hand crafted so may vary slightly per piece)
- a total of 4.09 grams recycled 18kt rose gold (hand crafted so may vary slightly per piece):
- the stones are set in a faceted solid rose gold case.
- 2 Australian pink diamonds of 0.2 carats set in the 18kt gold MAQÉ prism beads next to the lock
- solid recycled 18kt rose gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
This piece is extra special because of the Australian pink diamonds set in the prism beads. The daring combination of the peachy rose quartz stones with the safari beige and taupe inspired macramé is quite sensational. The soft feminine colors combined with the soft tones of this safari macramé bracelet is super elegant. Worn next to a watch or on its own, this is a personal and unique piece which looks stunning whether you are dressed casually or in your party outfit. You never want to take it off! Please note that our gemstones are natural, untreated and unheated and colours will slightly vary. We work hard to always select the special ones that catch the eye and warm the heart.
Rose Quartz is the stone of the heart, the stone of unconditional love. It carries energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. For those who are into chakra's; this stone directly speaks to the heart chakra. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others. Rose Quartz may have been used as a love token as early as 600 B.C. and is still an important talisman of relationships. We source our rose quartz from South Dakota in the USA. It is unheated and untreated.