The Brave One – mini green blend
€1.095,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 6 mm wide green melange macramé band with circumference of 170mm and smaller closing option at 16mm
- 1 aquaprase stone with a total of 0.68 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the colors of the green melange band are: olive green, army green and light grey
- a total of 1.25 grams recycled 18k rose gold (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the stone is set in a faceted solid 18k rose gold case
- solid recycled 18 k rose gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
How happy were we when we discovered Aquaprase! The amazing colour range, its seascape like feel and discovered by probably the most ethical gemologist in the world. This mini Maqé bracelet is super easy to wear, stack and combine. With only one ethically mined South African Aquaprase set in rose gold and a rose gold button lock. The tones of the macramé melange are a mixture of olive green, army green and light grey. As all of our pieces it was designed to be durable and is waterproof. Please note that our gemstones are natural, untreated and unheated and colours will slightly vary. We work hard to always select the special ones that catch the eye and warm the heart.
Aquaprase belongs to the family of chalcedony. This stone is believed to soothe and restore one's balance. It has a positive influence on balancing one's mind and inner voice so to create a clear vision as to which path to follow. This path is often only taken by the brave as it requires courage to take the road less travelled... Aquaprase is sourced from a mine in Southern Africa. The exact location is being kept a secret as they want to prevent a 'gold rush' which would have huge implications for the local community and environment. Aquaprase is unheated and untreated; the color is 100% natural.