The Brave One 10mm – army blend
€2.495,00 free shipping in worldwide
Available on backorderUnfortunately for you this item has been very popular lately and we ran out of stock. It is probably in the process of being made but to secure your piece you can pre-order. In some cases we only make new pieces when ordered to avoid excess stock.
To place an order just continue the order process and you will receive your piece within 4 to 6 weeks.
- 10 mm wide macramé band with circumference of 17 cm and has a smaller option of 16 cm built in
- camouflage inspired macramé band : moss, olive and army greens
- 3 green aquaprase stones with a total of 2.6 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- a total of 4.18 grams recycled 18kt rose gold (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece) :
- the stones are set in a faceted solid 18 kt rose golden case
- 2 solid recycled 18kt rose gold MAQÉ prism beads on the sides of the lock
- solid recycled 18kt rose gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
The color of Aquaprase is unique and simply gorgeous. With it's color intensity an absolute joy for the eye! A true hidden gem around your wrist... The color of Aquaprase combined with the rose gold setting never ceases to amaze and simply makes you smile every time you lay your eyes on it. The camouflage inspired macramé is a surprisingly good match with the sea green stones and stands out. Please note that our gemstones are natural, untreated and unheated and colours will slightly vary. We work hard to always select the special ones that catch the eye and warm the heart.
Aquaprase belongs to the family of chalcedony. This stone is believed to soothe and restore one's balance. It has a positive influence on balancing one's mind and inner voice so to create a clear vision as to which path to follow. This path is often only taken by the brave as it requires courage to take the road less travelled... Aquaprase is sourced from a mine in Southern Africa. The exact location is being kept a secret as they want to prevent a 'gold rush' which would have huge implications for the local community and environment. Aquaprase is unheated and untreated; the color is 100% natural.