The Brave One 10mm – midnight blend
€1.795,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 10 mm wide macramé band with circumference of 17 cm and smaller option of 16 cm
- midnight inspired macramé band : moss green, sky and midnight blue
- 3 blue aquaprase stones with a total of 2.6 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- a total of 4.18 grams recycled 18kt rose gold (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece) :
- the stones are set in a faceted solid 18 kt rose golden case
- 2 solid recycled 18kt rose gold MAQÉ prism beads on the sides of the lock
- solid recycled 18kt rose gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
The color of Aquaprase is outspoken and stellar. With it's color intensity an absolute joy for the eye! A true hidden gem around your wrist... The color of Aquaprase combined with the rose gold setting never ceases to amaze and simply makes you smile every time you lay your eyes on it. The denim inspired macramé is a great match with the stones and easy to combine with many outfits. Please note that our gemstones are natural, untreated and unheated and colours will slightly vary. We work hard to always select the special ones that catch the eye and warm the heart.
Aquaprase belongs to the family of chalcedony. This stone is believed to soothe and restore one's balance. It has a positive influence on balancing one's mind and inner voice so to create a clear vision as to which path to follow. This path is often only taken by the brave as it requires courage to take the road less travelled... Aquaprase is sourced from a mine in Southern Africa. The exact location is being kept a secret as they want to prevent a 'gold rush' which would have huge implications for the local community and environment. Aquaprase is unheated and untreated; the color is 100% natural.
- The Bracelet
- Bracelet details
- Provenance & Meaning