Green Fortitude – mini lush blend
€1.195,00 free shipping in worldwide
Available on backorderUnfortunately for you this item has been very popular lately and we ran out of stock. It is probably in the process of being made but to secure your piece you can pre-order. In some cases we only make new pieces when ordered to avoid excess stock.
To place an order just continue the order process and you will receive your piece within 4 to 6 weeks.
- 6 mm wide green melange macramé band with circumference of 170mm and smaller closing option at 16mm
- 1 green sapphire stone with a total of 0.96 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the colors of the green melange band are: olive green, denim blue and blueish grey
- a total of 1.4 grams recycled 18k rose gold (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the stone is set in a faceted solid 18k rose gold case
- solid recycled gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
We can't get enough of Australian Sapphire! The colour range is broad but never dull! Golden greens, sea greens with a hint of blue- if you love nature you will love this bracelet. The slim ethically mined green Sapphire is set in rose gold and closes with a rose gold button lock. The tones of the macrame melange are a mixture of olive green, denim blue and blueish grey. As all of our pieces it was designed to be durable and is waterproof. Please note that our gemstones are natural, untreated and unheated and colours will slightly vary. We work hard to always select the special ones that catch the eye and warm the heart.
Sapphire has always been a symbol for power and strength, and its green variety also for kindness and wise judgement. It's believed to bring the wisdom of fidelity and integrity into one's life and the appreciation of loyalty and trust. We buy our sapphires directly from the source in Queensland, Australia.