Green Fortitude – mini blue blend
Green sapphire -18k rose gold- Mgoun cut
€1.195,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 6 mm wide green melange macramé band with circumference of 170mm and smaller closing option at 16mm
- 1 green sapphire stone with a total of 0.96 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the colors of the green melange band are: olive green, denim blue and blueish grey
- a total of 1.4 grams recycled 18k rose gold (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the stone is set in a faceted solid 18k rose gold case
- solid recycled gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
This mini Maqé bracelet is super easy to wear, stack and combine. With only one ethically mined green Sapphire set in rose gold and a rose gold button lock. The tones of the macrame melange are a mixture of olive green, denim blue and blueish grey. As all of our pieces it was designed to be durable and is waterproof.
Sapphire has always been a symbol for power and strength, and its green variety also for kindness and wise judgement. It's believed to bring the wisdom of fidelity and integrity into one's life and the appreciation of loyalty and trust. We buy our sapphires directly from the source in Queensland, Australia.