The Prodigy 20mm – nature blend
€4.975,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 20 mm wide macramé band with circumference of 17 cm and 2nd option of 16 cm
- nature inspired macramê band : moss green, eucalyptus blue/green and midnight blue.
- 3 green jade (nephrite) stones with a total of 17.65 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- a total of 9.62 grams recycled platinum 950 (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece):
- the stones are set in a faceted solid platinum 950 case
- solid recycled platinum 950 button lock with MAQÉ logo
One of a kind, we only made one to add some extra grandeur to this master piece. One glance at the sturdy mystical green nephrite (jade) stones and The Prodigy got you in its spell... We chose to set them in platinum, cool and strong suits this stunner. This bracelet is quite a bold statement around your wrist!
Nephrite (jade) has been cherished by humanity for more than 3000 years. In Chinese tradition Green Jade symbolizes the five virtues of humanity, which are courage, modesty, justice, compassion and wisdom. Wearing green jade will bring out the prodigy in you, amplifying your best qualities or gifts. It's considered a very lucky gemstone, usually bringing the peace and harmony in tense and conflicted situations, and will help to manifest and achieve your goals in life. Our green nephrite is sourced in British Columbia, Canada.
- The Bracelet
- Bracelet details
- Provenance & Meaning