The Brave One – blush
€1.095,00 free shipping in worldwide
Available on backorderUnfortunately for you this item has been very popular lately and we ran out of stock. It is probably in the process of being made but to secure your piece you can pre-order. In some cases we only make new pieces when ordered to avoid excess stock.
To place an order just continue the order process and you will receive your piece within 4 to 6 weeks.
- 6 mm wide pink blush macramé band with circumference of 170mm and smaller closing option at 160mm
- 1 aquaprase gemstone with a total of 0.96 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- a total of 1.4 grams recycled 18k yellow gold (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the stone is set in a faceted solid 18k rose gold case
- solid recycled gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
Rose quartz wins hearts! This super pretty mini bracelet is easy to wear, stack and combine. The ethically mined aquaprase set in rose gold is the eye-catcher with its soft green and light inclusions. As all of our pieces it was designed to be durable and is waterproof. Please note that our gemstones are natural, untreated and unheated and colours will slightly vary. We work hard to always select the special pieces that catch the eye and warm the heart.
Aquaprase belongs to the family of chalcedony. This stone is believed to soothe and restore one's balance. It has a positive influence on balancing one's mind and inner voice so to create a clear vision as to which path to follow. This path is often only taken by the brave as it requires courage to take the road less travelled... Aquaprase is sourced from a mine in Southern Africa. The exact location is being kept a secret as they want to prevent a 'gold rush' which would have huge implications for the local community and environment. Aquaprase is unheated and untreated; the color is 100% natural.