The Brave One 15mm – nature blend
€3.925,00 free shipping in worldwide
Available on backorderUnfortunately for you this item has been very popular lately and we ran out of stock. It is probably in the process of being made but to secure your piece you can pre-order. In some cases we only make new pieces when ordered to avoid excess stock.
To place an order just continue the order process and you will receive your piece within 4 to 6 weeks.
- 15 mm wide macramé band with circumference of 18 cm and smaller option of 17 cm
- nature inspired macramé band : moss green, eucalyptus blue/green and midnight blue
- 3 aquaprase stones with a total of 17.64 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- a total of 6.77 grams recycled 18kt yellow gold (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the stones are set in a faceted solid yellow 18 kt golden case
- 2 solid recycled 18kt yellow gold MAQÉ prism beads on the sides of the lock
- solid recycled 18kt yellow gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
The color of Aquaprase is outspoken and stellar! With it's color intensity it an absolute joy for the eye! A true hidden gem around your wrist... The color of Aquaprase combined with the faceted yellow gold setting never ceases to amaze and simply makes you smile every time you lay your eyes on it. Please note that our gemstones are natural, untreated and unheated and colours will slightly vary. We work hard to always select the special ones that catch the eye and warm the heart.
Aquaphrase belongs to the family of chalcedony. This stone is believed to soothe and restore one's balance. It has a positive influence on balancing one's mind and inner voice so to create a clear vision as to which path to follow. This path is often only taken by the brave as it requires courage to take the road less travelled... Aquaprase is sourced from a mine in Southern Africa. The exact location is being kept a secret as they want to prevent a 'gold rush' which would have huge implications for the local community and environment. The color is 100% natural; it is unheated and untreated.
- The Bracelet
- Bracelet details
- Provenance & Meaning