Into the woods – diamond – mini
€1.395,00 free shipping in worldwide
- the color of the macrame band: black
- 6mm wide macrame bracelet
- the bracelet's length is 17cm (standard women size)
- the bracelet has a African black wood component
- the wood is Fairtrade and has a fsc certification
- the wood is set with a 0.2 kt diamond
- 18k recycled yellow gold weight of 1.24 grams
- solid recycled gold button lock with MAQÉ logo
A striking bracelet due to the winning combination of black, gold and diamond. Handcrafted with 18k recycled yellow gold and sustainable African Blackwood. The 0.2 kt diamond is shining bright in the natural black wood sturdy 18k gold links connected to black macramé with sturdy 18k gold links. Elegant yet powerful. This bracelet will look exceptionally nice together with The secret or The Into the woods link bracelet. It's durable, however slightly more delicate than our 'all activity proof' True North collection. This piece has a length of 170mm which is our standard (female) size, please contact us for bespoke models.
African Blackwood is considered to be among the hardest and densest of woods in the world. It's prized for its density and fine grain and is naturally oily. This all contributes to its being one of the worlds best turnery woods. Beacause of its melodious tone it is a natural for quality woodwind instruments like clarinets. All this results in the wood being in the top 5 most expensive woods in the world. Our fairtrade wood comes from a conservation project in Tanzania and is fully fsc certified.