The Unconditional 15mm – denim blend
€3.995,00 free shipping in worldwide
Available on backorderUnfortunately for you this item has been very popular lately and we ran out of stock. It is probably in the process of being made but to secure your piece you can pre-order. In some cases we only make new pieces when ordered to avoid excess stock.
To place an order just continue the order process and you will receive your piece within 4 to 6 weeks.
- 15 mm macramé band with circumference of 170 mm and smaller option of 160 mm
- the colors of the denim inspired macrame are : midnight blue, dark grey and ocean blue.
- 4 rose quartz stones with a total of 7.50 carats (incuding gem on lock)
- a total of 5.5 grams recycled 18kt rose gold (hand crafted so may vary slightly per piece):
- the stones are set in a faceted solid rose gold case.
- 2 solid recycled 18kt gold MAQÉ prism beads on the sides of the lock
- solid recycled 18kt gem button lock with 1 rose quartz stone
Once you have it, you realize you always missed this heartthrob! We always put a lot of effort and skill in the golden plating behind the rose quartz, which makes its colour warm and creamy and it never ceases to inspire. This combined with the dark blue denim inspired macramé, this top of the range bracelet is a statement piece. Worn next to a watch or solo it looks stunning whether you are dressed casually or in your party outfit. You never want to take it off! We make our 15mm models extra special by adding a fourth stone on the button; the gem lock. Please note that our gemstones are natural, untreated and unheated and colours will slightly vary. We work hard to always select the special ones that catch the eye and warm the heart.
Rose Quartz is the stone of the heart, the stone of unconditional love. It carries energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. For those who are into chakra's; this stone directly speaks to the heart chakra. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others. Rose Quartz may have been used as a love token as early as 600 B.C. and is still an important talisman of relationships. We source our rose quartz from South Dakota in the USA. It is unheated and untreated.