The Daydreamer 10mm – nature blend
Green nephrite - 18k yellow gold- Dôme cut - gem button
€2.995,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 10 mm wide macramé band with circumference of 18 cm and smaller option of 17 cm
- macrame band inspired by nature : moss green, eucalyptus blue/green and midnight blue
- 4 green nephrite (jade) stones with a total of 5.10 carats (hand crafted so may vary slightly per piece)
- a total of 4.54 grams of recycled 18kt yellow gold (hand crafted so may vary slightly per piece)
- the jade stones are set in a faceted solid 18kt yellow gold case
- 2 MAQÉ prism beads of solid 18kt yellow gold next to the lock
- beautiful stone button lock: a green nephrite stone in the MAQÉ cut in solid 18kt yellow gold faceted case.
The Daydreamer combines downplayed green and blue macramé with stunning green nephrite (jade) stones set in 18k yellow gold faceted casting. The jade stones have our special MAQÉ cut which embodies individualism and robustness. The special faceting on the gold case elevates this piece without shouting out too loud. To make this Daydreamer even more special it has the stone button lock, a green jade MAQÉ stone set in gold to close the bracelet.
Green nephrite (jade) is most valued for its metaphysical properties. It is the ultimate "Dream Stone," revered in ancient cultures, as well as today, to access the spiritual world, gain insight into ritualistic knowledge, encourage creativity and dream-solving. It is cherished as a protective talisman, assuring long life and a peaceful death, and is considered a powerful healing stone. An amulet of good luck and friendship, Jade signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility, dispelling the negative and encouraging one to see oneself as you really are. Our natural green nephrite is sourced in British Columbia, Canada.