The Prodigy 15mm – storm blend
Green jade - platinum 950 - Mgoun cut
€4.495,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 15 mm wide macramé band with circumference of 195mm and smaller option of 185mm
- 3 large green jade (nephrite) stones with a total of 8.74 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- unique signature cut : Mgoun cut
- a total of approx 7.14 gr recycled platinum 950 (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece):
- the stones are set in a smooth (non faceted) solid platinum 950 case
- solid recycled platinum 950 button lock with MAQÉ logo
Unveil your inner prodigy! This bracelet has it all: 3 big size stunning deep green jade stones cut in our special Mgoun cut, set in the strongest platinum and clasped onto an ubercool macramé design of greens and greys. This is our top of the line design, so distinctive yet so wearable.
Jade has been cherished by humanity for more than 3000 years. In Chinese tradition Green Jade symbolizes the five virtues of humanity, which are courage, modesty, justice, compassion and wisdom. Wearing green jade will bring out the prodigy in you, amplifying your best qualities or gifts. It's considered a very lucky gemstone, usually bringing the peace and harmony in tense and conflicted situations, and will help to manifest and achieve your goals in life. Our Green Jade (nephrite) is sourced in British Columbia, Canada.