The Prodigy 10mm – silver – jungle nights blend
€750,00 free shipping in worldwide
- 10 mm wide macramé band
- available in sizes 200mm and 210mm (large)
- jungle nights inspired macramé: olive green, midmight blue, and black
- 3 green nephrite (jade) stones with a total of 2.55 carats (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- unique signature cut: Mgoun cut
- jungle nights blend: army green, midnight blue and black
- a total of 2.50 gr recycled silver 925 (hand crafted so varies slightly per piece)
- the stones are set in a faceted recycled silver chest
- solid recycled silver button lock with MAQÉ logo
No words needed, this bracelet is everything! Mesmerizing deep green nephrite (jade) in a silver setting on an olive green, midnight blue and black macrame band. The look is understated cool. The stones are cut in our signature Mgoun cut with silver prism beads at the sides and silver lock with our engraved MAQÉ logo.
Jade has been cherished by humanity for more than 3000 years. In Chinese tradition Green Jade symbolizes the five virtues of humanity, which are courage, modesty, justice, compassion and wisdom. Wearing green jade will bring out the prodigy in you, amplifying your best qualities or gifts. It's considered a very lucky gemstone, usually bringing the peace and harmony in tense and conflicted situations, and will help to manifest and achieve your goals in life. Our Green Jade (nephrite) is sourced in British Columbia, Canada.